2008 — Sydney
Making New Connections
The 2008 Asia Pacific Summit was held from 9th-11th September at the Museum of Contemporary Art at The Rocks in Sydney, Australia. The Summit’s theme was ‘Making new connections’ and we certainly achieved that and a lot more. A tremendous number of new connections were made, between people, ideas and research, and new insights for developing leaders.
2008 — Sydney Summit Sessions and Topics
- Know Thyself: the Latest Neuroscience of Mindfulness
- What makes a great leader, and how can studying the brain improve leadership?
- And so what?: an exploration of neuroscience in every day life
- Stay Cool Under Pressure
- NeuroLeadership and Motivation
- Conscious and Unconscious Processes in Decision-making
- The Neuroscience of Decision-making
- The mechanics of motivation
- How Neuroscience can Improve Education
- Rewiring the Brain: Using Brain Plasticity to Enhance Learning
- Coaching with the Brain in Mind: a New Science for Coaching
- The Neuroscience of Cultural Change