This live program takes place in a classroom environment as the Summit's pre-conference.
The NeuroLeadership 101 program provides an introduction to the history, core concepts, organizing principles and frameworks that underpin the field of neuroleadership. Led by a Professor of Neuroscience from the faculty at the NeuroLeadership Institute, you will learn about neuroleadership and the broader context of the field that was created by the NeuroLeadership Institute.
- Overview of NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI)
- The very social brain and SCARF®
- The deeply creative brain and insight
- The constantly learning brain and AGES ®
- The (self) control-freak brain and perspective
- The relentlessly goal-directed brain and AIM ®
- Resources for the ever-curious brain