Sponsorships and Media
Please send your credentials, resume, and links or attachments of your published works on neuroscience, leadership, corporate business news, or diversity and inclusion to Summit@Neuroleadership.com.
NeuroLeadership Institute Membership
- Your company will have a set number of complimentary passes. the availability of which you can confirm by emailing CorpMembership@NeuroLeadership.com.
- Please note: our pre-conference event, NL 101, is not included in your complimentary passes. Corporate Members can purchase an NL 101 add-on inside the Membership Portal.
- If your company has already redeemed their complimentary passes, you can purchase tickets at a discounted rate inside the Corporate Membership Portal.
Individual Membership will be discontinued after July 31, 2018. If you are currently an Individual Member, you can buy at the Member rate up until July 31, 2018. Please log into your Membership Portal to purchase.
Starting on August 1, 2018, you can purchase a full-price ticket on our registration page.
Dates, Locations, and Logistics & Program
The Summit comprises 2, full-days: Thursday, October 4th and Friday, October 5th, 2018.
The Summit and pre-conference event, NL 101, will be held at the Sheraton Times Square in New York City, New York.
811 7th Avenue, 53rd Street
New York, New York, 10019
Please arrive by 7:00 am on Thursday, October 4th, 2018, to ensure that you are able to register and join fellow attendees for breakfast. Each day starts promptly at 9:00 am.
Newark Liberty (EWR), LaGuardia (LGA), and John F. Kennedy International (JFK) are the most convenient airports surrounding New York City.
If you would like to book your own accommodations, please book a hotel in the Midtown, Times Square, or Penn Station areas of Manhattan. Do not book a hotel in Brooklyn, Queens, or New Jersey. While these areas are close in geographic distance, they are more than one hour away when you factor in transit and traffic.
No, please plan to provide your own transportation to/from airports and around town during your stay.
Please see our program page for the most up-to-date information on speakers and sessions.
- A cancellation notification must be submitted via email to Summit@Neuroleadership.com.
- Registered attendees may cancel and receive a full refund (minus a $250 administrative fee) up until January 31, 2018.
- Between February 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018, fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee (minus a $250 administration fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellations received beginning May 1, 2018, will not be refunded.
- A transfer of registration to another person is permitted. Please email Summit@Neuroleadership.com for complete the transfer.
Please email Summit@Neuroleadership.com to be placed in communication with our finance department.
While we can accommodate day-of registrants, to ensure your place at the Summit please register prior to October 4th, 2018.
No, NeuroLeadership Institute does not provide discounted prices for the Summit outside of the Individual and Corporate Membership rates.
Recording & Livestream
Yes, we do record Summit sessions. 2-Day and 3-Day ticket holders will receive the recordings before December 31, 2018.
No, we do not provide slides and/or presentation materials before or after the Summit or our pre-conference event.
Only a select number of sessions are Livestreamed to the public. Breakout sessions, Case Studies, and in-person research is not available over Livestream. Only in-person attendees get full access to networking and learning opportunities.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please email Summit@Neuroleadership.com if you require any accommodations. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 90 days before the event.
No, NeuroLeadership Institute does not provide visa assistance. If you wish to purchase a ticket to the Summit, but are not granted entry to the United States, you void your right to a refund under the refund policy.
The Summit is not eligible for ICF accreditation or training hours. Please check out our Brian-Based Coaching programs which provide accredited ICF Hours.
Yes, This program is valid for 10 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.