Some of the questions we’ll be exploring this year include:
• Why are our brains so bad at thinking about the future, and how do we do it better?
• If insights open up possible futures, how do we design for them?
• If the future involves even more information than we have now, how can we possibly handle that? Have we hit “peak mental processing”?
• How can we nudge our leaders so that in future they use their power for the greater good and less for personal gain?
• What can neuroscience tell us about moving more effectively into new, more digital futures?